Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lots of Finishes

High five... I finished HocusPocusVille block 6.
My son drew up another picture, this time for his aunt Becca. Her birthday is today and we made her a birthday gift.  She loves 4 leaf cloves and bunnie rabbits and we think (hope) her favorite color is green.


My son wanted a sleeping bag for his very favorite stuffed animal, Mr. Gecko. He takes the lizard (gecko) everywhere.... even into surgery went he had ear surgery. Anyway, he picked out fabric and a zipper.



He picked out a dinosaur minki fabric of the inside so it would be soft for Mr. Gecko.  (Shark is sharing the sleeping bag today with him)




I've also made a Kindle cover this week. I got the tutorial from 'Clover and Violet'.  Here is a photo of the front.....


The inside.....


And the whole outside.....



1 comment:

Barb said...

Hocus Pocus is great!! I do love the way you were able to use your Son's very cute drawing!