Monday, December 12, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I've got my two Christmas quilts hung. One is really our advent calendar. I love this time of year! I've been watching all kinds of Christmas movies in between school work. We've gone to look at lights on the houses. I've had the Christmas music playing all day long, we've made cookies and wrapped gifts. And tomorrow night we'll probably head out to Bass Pro to see Santa himself. :o)




I have been able to do a little bit of stitching while my daughter is in physical therapy. This is my mad scientist coming to life.






Out side our door this morning on the way to P.T. was this little guy. Actually, he was a big guy and he didn't care that I got so close to him. (Pileated Woodpecker)





All he cared about was getting that insect out of the tree. He was just a beautiful site to see.






Next, I need to brag about my husband again. I know I do that a lot, but he is just an awesome and talented man. I saw a wine holder that I wanted, showed it to him and he made it for me.





I hope everyone is having a wonderful time this year too!













2 comments:

Joyce said...

Amy, I don't think I ever saw your North Pole quilt all finished! It looks awesome in the picture, but maybe after you take it down you can bring it in for show and tell? :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE YOUR North Pole quilt! You did a great job! and...the advent calender is awesome too!!! Enjoy the season!!!