Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Comes but Once a Year.

Larry, our Elf on the Shelf is running away with Ms. Goodman's Christmas gift.





My little guy said he wanted to give his teacher an apple for Christmas, so I made her a 'cash & carry' with apples on it. And embroidered her name at the top. (Thank you Mary Terry for helping me pick out the fabric) A very easy pattern.





And here is Larry with the school nurses' Christmas gift. A 'First Aid' bag.




I love this time of year! We go to Bass Pro every year to visit Santa Clause. My son loves the huge fish tank they have there.


My Indiana Jonah, teehee hee. I love this hat on him.




Sitting on Santa's lap.... he tells Santa he wants things from the real Titanic ship, the one that went down in 1912. And he'll tell you all about it. LOL My husband and I keep telling him that those things are only in museums.



Merry Christmas! Time to wrap some gifts and wrap up one more class for the semester.











3 comments:

Kristi said...

Adorable bags! I especially love that apple fabric (I have a soft spot for apples!). ♥

Jennifer said...

i love that he asked for something really cool and special, not an ipad or a cellphone or money or even toys.

And, personally, I've always wanted artifacts from the real Titantic ship, too. So Jonah is definitely not alone.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gifts Amy!!! I wish I had more time to make a handmade gift for Zach's teachers!!! (Only had A YEAR! Lol!!!) Your little guy is just adorable...Very special gifts on his list this year!!!:)