Friday, March 29, 2013

What I'm Working On

I got my next months Santa's Village...'Santa's Stocking Store' and started it....  photo Picture1053_zpsd948f8d7.jpg I love the colors of the roof.~~~  Here is prOgress on 'Belle & Boo'. It is going slow, but it's going. I don't have to have it finished until July. (Birthday gift for my sis-in-law)  photo Picture1054_zps032b32b7.jpg And the new start...well, I haven't started it yet, but I have all my supplies... it is "Promise Me" by Lizzie * Kate. I love Winnie-the-Pooh! So when I saw this pattern I knew I had to stitch it up.  photo Picture1055_zpsb8e472f2.jpg I am changing the colors a little and will be stitching it on 36ct instead of the recommended 32ct.  ~~ Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great projects!

Julie said...

Your new chart is adorable and Santas Village is looking fabulous.