Thursday, October 11, 2012

What's In My Stitching Bag

Mollie over at 'Wild Olive' posted about what is in her stitching bag and then asked what was in mine.  So here is what is in my stitching bag.... a whole lot more then she's got in hers. LOL


I have two fat quarters and a list of things my children are thankful for. I've had this in my bag since last November. I am one day going to stitch these words on the fabric and make a cute Thanksgiving table runner like this one


My #8 HocusPocusVille block.


My in progress BOM...


All of my odds and ends. Two different sized hoops, my needle book, highlighter,  my two favorite scissors, seam ripper, my thimble and fabric to make a bookmark for my daughter one day.


Thread and linen to start my next Christmas ornament.... this cute Santa. He is out of last years 'Just Cross Stitch' Ornaments.


A work in progress 'George Lassos the Moon'.  I am thinking of restarting this one. I don't like how large it is turning out to be. I may stitch over one, instead of stitching over two. 


And the directions of a new Christmas/ Holiday stitch along called 'Kawaii Winter Wonderland' that I just joined. I'm so excited about this one. One of my stitching girlfriends and I are doing it together.... which is more fun.


Here is a cute sneak peek of it....from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery...


So... that is what is in my stitching bag (my glasses are usually in my bag too). 


What's in your stitching bag?

4 comments:

Mollie said...

You have so many wonderful things in the works!

Giovanna said...

Lots of lovely WIPs!

blue star stitcher said...

Wow you keep lots of different WIPs in your stitching bag. I have to keep mine seperately or I wind up getting my threads mixed up.

Barb said...

I keep just the project I'm working on, scissors,needles,my hoop and a red pencil for marking the pattern as I go.I do keep the linen and threads in a separate bag. A friend told me about a sampler that got poked by scissors in the same bag. Horrors!