Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

 Family Time ~ Today we took our children and a few wonderful friends (who I also consider my children) to the Ashland Berry Farm. aka: pumpkin patch. We drove our bus there full of children. They loved riding in the bus. They picked out there pumpkins very unique to them.  We brought them all home and they had a carving party including pizza and baking the pumpkin seeds.   I love moments like these!  Notice the beautiful    clouds in the background... they are from Hurricane Sandy who is slowly approaching. I do believe we are ready for her.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Amy, It looks like you had a wonderful family day!! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers! Hopefully the storm will not be as bad as they are predicting.

Michaelanne said...

That is what we are doing today:)))) So fun!! Stay safe...I think we will just get ALOT of rain up here!

Julie said...

Stay safe in this storm, I'll be monitoring its progress on the news here in the UK.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, it's always nice to get new visitors,

I've added you to my reader so will be coming back. Love your table runner.

Margaret said...

That's so cool! What a great fun thing to do! I love your stitching too. Looked at your past posts -- beautiful! Stay safe -- hope Sandy is good to us all.