Saturday, August 25, 2012

What's In My Hoop

I worked a little on my August BOM today while a storm blew through. The weather is wonderfully cool ... 68 degrees.

I have finished stitching my bonus pattern from Lizzie*Kates Halloween mystery sampler.  I'm hoping I can get it made into a little ornament to hang at Halloween time.(This will be my first Halloween ornament ever)  Don't look too close, I've messed up a bit but you really can't tell so it's all good.


I've also finished stitching part 2 of 'Very Scary' , the mystery sampler.  I am loving it!!  Remember, I have changed my colors a bit so when you see others on line.... mine looks darker. I took out the bright colors.  I also did a little change where you see the white piece of paper. There is supposed to be a little rectangle with a charm key hanging there.... it's not going to be there. I'm not ready to show off what I put there yet though..... so later.


Oh and I have to show you a better picture of my chipmunk..... really just a closer picture. Isn't he adorable!



What's in your hoop??

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Everything looks great. :) I've barely started Part Two, lol.Can't wait to see what's under that paper!

Barb said...

I love your colors, I think even better than the ones they chose. I have skipped that blue-green one. The bonus look good too!