Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Quick Post

Well.... my camera is broke so only one picture today. I took this one over the weekend while my husband was working on the beetle.  Her engine, seats, and carpet have been pulled out.  And she is turning blue!

I've finished my cousin signature quilt, but no pictures... my camera actually broke while I was trying to take pictures of that quilt.  The screen went black and then nothing.... the lens won't even go back in.  I've even tried to charge the battery and ..... nothing.  I've been working slowly on my Mystery Sampler "Very Scary". Changing up the floss again to make it look spooky and more evil. :o)  Sorry I can't post pictures of it.  ~~

2 comments:

Jennifer Stumpf said...

Wow, that VW is coming right along!! <3 Sweet! I got the first two of the Mystery Sampler but I'm afraid it's not going to be much of a mystery for me since I haven't started it yet!

Barb said...

The beetle looks great! I'll be looking forward to seeing your Very Scary as I am pretty much sticking to the recommended floss.