Monday, August 1, 2011

Eye Candy Monday

We just returned home from High Country Bus Festival~~Camping with our Full Moon Bus Club friends. I didn't get an official bus count , but I heard there were 188+ VW buses there. It was wonderful. We lived on the river and in the water. This is a photo of my son swinging from a rope swing, which he has played on every year we've gone.(3 years at this location) My camera also played in the river this weekend. So I don't have many pictures of the camp out. I am a picture girl so the hubs was on the ball and has already ordered me a new one. :o)


As for the 'eye candy'...... I saw this adorable mini quilt on Flickr today. There is a group that make mini quilt blocks and swap them. This months theme was 60s retro. So stink'n cute.

Now off to do about 3 days worth of laundry and hopfully sew a bit. PEACE!!




No comments: