Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lots of sewing today.

Today I got 2 more blocks done on the "Dream Catcher".

It's this the cutest fabric?! There is a whole line of cute little creatures. Turtles, snails, monkeys, bugs, and frogs. I just had to pick some up and make something out of it .......so.....
I made my son, Jonah a pillowcase......
I finially got around to making another block in the "quilt along". This is #5. I am so far behind. Oh well.
Here are all 5 block together.
I did other sewing too that I didn't take pictures of. Busy, busy day. Love it.

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been busy, love your blocks and the pillow case, very cute...

QuiltedSimple said...

You were busy - love your blocks. And the pillowcase is darling!
Kris

Emily Cole said...

Oh - I love your blocks! They look great together! WHERE did you get that adorable turtle fabric???? I MUST find some - and if there are other animals, I MUST find some of those too! That pillowcase is so Cute!

Kellie said...

Hi Amy! I just love those turles! And I would love you to tell me everything about that class you are taking it looks very interesting! Thanks for your comments on my blog you are always so very kind!

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

Awesome pillowcase! Saw it on flickr.

To answer your question... I have one yard left, but it is the farm fabric - the other four yards sold. I just ordered three bolts - so I should have lots of yardage in a couple of weeks! I am psyched!

Thanks for your interest in the collection.