Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Snowy Friends

Snowy Friends
#4 in the "Frosty Forest" series.
 photo 43f4678a-ae15-43ee-af7b-10fea8fdaf9c_zpsb8ced5aa.jpg
I'm still loving this series so much. Next months block is called 'Bluebird Cabin'.... perfect!

  photo 590275ea-bdfb-46d0-b8af-feefee8289b2_zps5d037b54.jpg

Designer is Country Cottage Needleworks.

I don't think I've shown my new start. I started it a week or two ago... I was itching to stitch birds.
It is 'She Feeds Them Well' by The Scarlett House.

 photo f22bd88b-db03-4f8d-81e7-f93a4888cc76_zpsf4ad5ac2.jpg

I have changed the floss for the grass from a GA Chamomile to a WDW Moss. In hopes that Spring would come soon and I would once again see beautiful bright green grass.
No such luck yet... we got snow again yesterday.
~~~~~~~o~~~~~~

My sweet chipmunk Alvin popped out to see me on Saturday before the snow. I loaded him up with food and warned him about the weather that was coming.

 photo 9eecdde1-fbe5-4be4-8097-6ea2a0530e49_zps90e8572c.jpg

Oh Spring, please hurry up and get here.
Happy stitching.

8 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looking so good on the Frosty Forest Amy! I started mine, but then saw a shop model on a different fabric and stopped! LOL! and ordered the fabric...that's a illness!

blue star stitcher said...

Frosty Forest is coming along great! What a cute chipmunk, we have a squirrel that lives in our yard and is totally unconcerned with our three large dogs.

Manuela said...

Your Frosty Forest looks great.
I like your new project.

Happy Stitching, Manuela

Unknown said...

Such pretty stitching!

Andrea said...

FF looks great. #4 hasn't arrived yet :( I'm itching to get back to it. Your WIP is looking wonderful. The chipmunk is so cute.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your Frosty Forest! Hoping to start on mine sometime in April! Your bird WIP looks super.

Don't put away your snow shovel; they say more is heading our way Tuesday/Wednesday.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Barb said...

I love your new project! I think the change to moss from chamomile was a good one!

Margaret said...

Love both your projects. Beautiful! Scarlett House always is a favorite for me. Cute chipmunk! I wish we got them in our neighborhood.