Friday, January 11, 2013

Bring on House #3

I have finished stitching Santa's House and Poinsettia House from my Santa's Villiage patterns. I'm stitching them on 32ct.Belfast Natural linen. I am going to have to 'frog' the two top right hand corner snowflakes one day. They are off and they'll end up driving me crazy. Picture331_zps03d080af I do have to say that Poinsettia House is my favorite so far. It is most likely because of the bird (I'm a big bird lover) and the flowers. In other news... FIRST robotics season has started and I am so excited about the new game this year. My daughter programs for an FRC team ~ Sparky team 384. I am taking one class this semester, but only one credit... That's all we could handle this time around. I'm still homeschooling my son and enjoying every second we're together! And my Project Life is still going great!

7 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable village, now I am thinking I should have done this project!!

Giovanna said...

So pretty - well done!

Wendy said...

this is just lovely!

whale said...

This is looking awesome! Selina hasn't started hers yet (she's still working on least year's Christmas stuff). Which class are you taking this semester?

Julie said...

Looking wonderful, I've given in and signed up for this as a SAL with a few other ladies.

Jennifer Stumpf said...

Wow, lots of great things, Amy. Best wishes to Shelby! And I love your Santa's Village. Let me know when you start a new stitch along project. I never seem to find them until I see them on your blog!

Michaelanne said...

Your stitching is beautiful..as always!!!! You inspire me:) and I am jealous of you homeschooling!! I am happy that you are enjoying it! Happy New Year Amy!!! XXXOOO