Saturday, January 19, 2013

Belle & Boo


Hi everyone,  I just wanted to make a quick post on the progress of 'Belle & Boo'.  They are coming along and you can sort of tell what they are now.  The pattern for 'Belle & Boo' is in the Christmas 2012 issue of CrossStitcher.


Picture361_zps80d38b23 photo Picture361_zps80d38b23.jpg
We got a bit of snow in Virginia this week. It was so nice seeing it fall from the sky. But now that we'd had our snow... I am super ready for camping season. Picture342_zps89c4762d photo Picture342_zps89c4762d.jpg Can we just skip February and March? I am having camp withdrawals.

5 comments:

Giovanna said...

Cute VIP! And I love that picture of your VW van in the snow - I think she wants to go camping too :-)

Barb said...

Great start!! We have had such drab weather, I'm with you,I hope spring hurries this year!

Jennifer Stumpf said...

Nice progress on Belle & Boo, Amy. What count fabric are you using?

Siobhán said...

Nice progress on Belle & Boo! I hope it gets a bit warmer where you are! My brother's in Vienna & said it's super cold.

Michaelanne said...

It is snowing so hard right now I cant see across the street!!!! I am voting to skip Feb and March too!!!! I miss my garden! Your stitching is amazing...as ALWAYS! YOU are sew productive!!!!