Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wedding Line Up Finished

Started February 2012, finished May 2012. I used mostly DMC thread except for one color. The gray color in the banner is Weeks Dye Works 'Graphite'.   I changed some of the colors because I didn't want the piece to be too pink.  And I still need to find a cute tiny charm to go behind the car. Hopefully finding a frame to fit it won't be too much of a challenge either.   

School is done for the semester. :o)  I get to stitch a bunch(2 weeks) before the Summer session starts up. Hi, Michaelanne from 'Memories of Home'!  You asked what I was going to school for..... Medical Laboratory Technology. Only part time, I'm trying to stay home as long as I can for my kids.

1 comment:

Michaelanne said...

:) Yeah for YOU! I started my career as a phlebotomist..I wanted to go for Medical Lab Tech, but there were no local programs, so I became an RN, and I LOVE it!!! Good for you Amy! Love your stitching too:) No matter what...Us girls gotta keep stitching...and working...and being Mama's!!! Girls are pretty stinking awesome! love your handwork:)))))