Sunday, May 15, 2011

A million unfinished projects.

Well, that is what it feels like anyway. I am working on so many projects at once that none are getting finished. They are all works in prOgress. ( with a long O, like Mary Poppins says of course.) I cut into my cute Heather Ross fabric with full moons and am using it in a project. You will see what for at a later date. We belong to the Full Moon Bus Club, this who we camp with all the time in our VW bus.


I finished another hand embroidered spider web for my Halloween quilt. A few more to go, then I can add the boarders and HAVE it quilted.

Still stitching up boarders on my 'Flower Quilt'.


I cut into ALL my Heather Ross fabric the other night while drinking some wine. LOL Here is the stack of 2 1/2 X 6 1/2 rectangles sewn together by 2's. This is the start of a new quilt. I've been hoarding Heather Ross fabric for awhile now and I just need to go ahead and use them. They could be made into a cute quilt instead of sitting on a self where I don't get to look at them.


Little by little I've been quilting my "A Boy's Story" quilt. It is quite big for me to be quilting, so it is taking me awhile. I can't wait to get this one done though, it is so cute!!! Pattern by Hatched and Patched.


Another unfinished project is this cute bicycle I stitched up from the cross stitch magazine I bought the other day. The Cross-Stitcher. It had a VW bus in the magazine too , but I wanted to start with something small, so I stitched up the bike with flowers in the basket. :o)



So many other unfinished projects not pictured.











4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh don't feel bad Amy. I feel the same way, lots of unfinished projects and I feel ADD and want to start new ones all the time. We should come up with a goal system to try and finish our projects.

Jennifer said...

if i were to list all my unfinished projects, i would get super discouraged.

perhaps i can tackle that list this summer. but i will probably just start new projects!

audreypawdrey said...

I think it is about time for me to post all of my ufos too! I am so looking forward to seeing your heather ross quilt!

Rebekah said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I can not wait to see some of these finished!