Thursday, May 5, 2011

Inspiration~ Charley Harper

Yesterday I was surfing flickr....I love to get inspiration there, and I came across a flickr group for a Charley Harper quilt along. Now, me having been raised in a cave and living now under a rock I don't get out much and didn't know who Charley Harper was. But I saw this picture and me being a science lover had to check it all out. His illustrations are so wonderful. I started to google him to check out more of his work. Very inspirational. All kinds of cute creatures. I have a huge love for frogs and found these guys pictures below.

I see a cute quilt in the works. Like I need more quilts in the works. And this one would be cute for my skull loving son.




My daughter's favorite animal is the otter.....




Look at the the cool creatures in these two pictures. I love them all.






That was all yesterday..... today I hop on the computer to ckeck out the blogs I follow , I clip on "feeling stitchy" and find this!! It's is the cutest! So inspiring. This Charley Harper is everywhere and I am just now seeing his work~ Crazy.












2 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

Well, I must have been living under the same rock because I had not heard of him before either! Those are the neatest illustrations and now I have to go check out that quilt a long!

Unknown said...

Very cool indeed!!