Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sneak peeks / 2nd place

A little sneak peek of some water, sand and sea gulls. :o) It can't show you the whole thing until after May 9th, Mother's Day.

I am working on a wedding signature quilt for my sister n law. The wedding is in June. This June. None of the leaves are stitched down yet, so I still have a lot of work to do.
Everyone at the wedding will sign the leaves. Their wedding theme is leaves/ trees. This pattern is "Seams Like Home" by Joan Jones.



My daughter's robotics team ( Blue Cheese, 1086) went to the World Robotics Competition in Atlanta , GA this weekend. They were undefeated until the end. They ended up winning an award and winning 2nd place in their division. Here she is carrying around her control box. She always has this little box in her hands.
Here are a few of the them having some fun. The guy in the middle is her sweet boyfriend.

And here is my baby blue cheese head with her metal. I am so proud of her.







4 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Oh my gosh!
I totally recognize and remember Blue Cheese!
Congratulations!
Awesome!
I am so glad we got to share this amazing experience.

Jantine said...

Wow, that is such an awesome experience! You should be very, very proud of her ;-). Kno you do!
Love the tree and the idea for the wedding!

QuiltedSimple said...

that wedding signature quilt will be so neat! and congrats on a 2nd place win - that is fantastic
kris

Jennifer Stumpf said...

I'm so glad to see you back, Amy! Love the quilt pieces! Congrats to Shelby! That is such a huge accomplishment, really inspiring!