Friday, June 14, 2013

What's up!

Life has been busy. I think it's even been a whole month since I posted last. Not as much time to stitch as I would like. I am in school full time for the Summer.  I do take my stitching breaks though... it's my therapy.
 photo DSC_3124_zpsa12735fb.jpg

I finished the 'Reindeer Stables' last month, but didn't post it. oops. No time to iron for a cute picture. ~~ My daughter graduated from high school...  photo CSC_3073_zpsdbd81076.jpg I love this picture of her turning her tassel. ~~~ We've been having some crazy thunderstorms....  photo DSC_2994_zpscbfed843.jpg But I do love a good thunderstorm. ~~ Got to run... happy stitching!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Santa Village is growing well compared to mine, I only have 3 finished. Congrats to your daughter.

Lisa said...

Summer is off to a busy start for you this year! I hope you can squeeze in some camping and stitching time among the study time :)

Barb said...

Wonderful photos, great stitching, congratulations to your daughter!! what fun in the rain!