Friday, February 8, 2013

Loving a Post Office

I am loving month #3,the "North Pole Post Office". Here is my progress on it...  photo 283e2d7d-4cc9-4de8-9b6e-3855db5128f2_zps81281087.jpg It's coming along sort-of slow because of the craziness happening in life. So much to do... so little time to stitch.  photo dbee8abe-0c2c-4357-bf09-7c7bc17391f0_zps74222dad.jpg It is 'bumper building' time... aka: robotics build season. I sew the numbers on the bumpers for my daughter's robotics team... more on that later. Happy Stitching!!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Santa's village is so cute!!

Julie said...

Growing nicely!

whale said...

I love it! It's so cute! Selina is just getting started on hers.
I use a Nikon CoolPix P7900, which they don't make anymore. They've gone a step up, so it's essentially just a new model. I think this is it:
http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/26360/COOLPIX-P7700.html
I bought mine at Richmond Camera.
Oh, and my favorite is the umbrella picture, too.

Michaelanne said...

I LOVE it!! The end result is going to be amazing!!!! Keep on stitching sister!! What would we do without needle and thread to get through the winter???

Unknown said...

fantastic this job !!
ciao Pat

Angie said...

Amy, It is looking great, you may be stitching slow, but you are definitely whooping my behind! I am finishing the snow on my Santa's House block, that is my last color, yay! I am ready to start the second block! Keep it up girl, maybe I can get some time from my little ones and we can meet up for some coffee and some stitchin!

Madame Chantilly said...

What beautiful embroidery! :-)
<3 <3