Some people were having some trouble with block 14 not matching up. I didn't have any problems with it, but if you are doing the Farmer's Wife Quilt-along the piece #35 in block 14 is a little off. But I made it work. Everything came together fine.
I have finished stitching up spider webs on my "Stashbusters" Halloween quilt top. You can see I've started to add a small inside black boarder.
I believe I want to make this for the outside boarder. In the same off white and scrappy oranges. We'll see though, I want this to be done by Halloween so I may just chicken out and put a solide orange boarder for the outside.
What I am thinking..... we got this cute mushroom fabric in (with an orange background) the shop the other day and I am thinking I may want to make a top out of it. ( sorry for the sideways photo). I haven't bought the fabric or the pattern yet. Just still thinking about it.