Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spiders, Munki, and Campfires , Oh my.

A sweet big spider in our yard. I hope he is killing lots of mosquitos.
Phoebe and I had a stitching play date the other night and I got one stitchery from my 'Bareroots' camping pattern done..... the camp fire.

She helped me pick out some fabric for the blocks that go around the embroidery. Now I can't wait to get the others done so I can start cutting up this fabric.

I also have joined in on a Munki Munki quilt along. If you don't know what Munki Munki is , it is a company that makes PJ's and Heather Ross does the fabric for them. So this is Heather Ross fabric. Very hard to get. I have 4 peices so far. Here are my vans/buses and my bikes.



The Farmer's Market...



and my martians......
I have finished quilting the firefighter table runner I've been working on , but I am going to save that picture for when I get the binding on. :o)


8 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love your embroideries!

Cardygirl said...

Nice fabrics...your stitcheries are looking really good.

Molly said...

We have these spiders, too--they are "good" spiders but they still creep me out! Love your stitcheries and your fabrics!

Jennifer said...

that campfire is super cute!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love your embroidery work I need to check out this pattern by Bareroots, think I missed it somehow???? Hugs, just, Di

QuiltedSimple said...

Love your campfire!!! And those fabrics will be so perfect
Kris

audreypawdrey said...

That is a scary looking spider! Your stitcheries are so cute!

Anett said...

Hi Amy,

love your stitcherie!

And we have so big spiders in the garden too! You will find a picture in my blog!

Hugs from Germany

Anett