Monday, June 29, 2009

LOTS of unfinished projects

Remember my baseballs I was working on a few months ago? Some one guessed that they were owls and she was right. They are from the pattern 'Little owl' by Barbara Brandeburg. Here is a shop sample of one. Well.....

I have renamed them...' Little owl on crack'. So I think I will turn these little owls on crack into a table runner. ( unfinished # 1) The pattern is very very cute , my pictures don't do these cute owl justice. I just think they look a little high if you know what I mean.

( unfinished # 2) I have made some progress on my 'Be Creative' wall hanging. I am LOVING it. But I need wool to make the flowers. I know where to get that.. at Quilting Adventures.

( unfinished # 3) PJ shorts for my little boy. But I need elastic, don't have any here. Another reason to run to the quilt shop. Isn't this the cutest fabric? It is robots camping!!! With little tents and canoes.



( unfinished # 4) I need red fabric to bind my mini camping quilt. or green. Don't have that either. All these unfinished projects are driving me crazy.

Joyce, we need to have a UFO party!!!
And the big reason it is driving me crazy, is I want to start on my camping quilt. But I can't until I get some of these other projects done. Here is my camping fabric. LOVE IT. I am going to do wonky stars with the campers in the middle.


Going to go try to work on something that I have the materials for. Then tomorrow I can run to the quilt shop and get the supplies I need to try to finish up some of these goodies.




10 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Love the camping robots...cute owls too

Dallas said...

Ooh, I gotta find out..where did you get the camping fabric with the VW buses from. It's great!

Molly said...

Love your little owls! And the camping mini quilt! UFO's drive me crazy too...

Vicki W said...

Love your Crack Owls!

Allie said...

You DO have a few, don't you? I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Robots camping - how cool is that...

Cheryl said...

I love the googly eyes on your owls!

audreypawdrey said...

The camping fabric is wonderful and I love the mini quilt. The Crack Owls are fabulous, I think.:)

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Wow, you have so many great projects! The camping robot fabric is great. My son would love that!

Allison said...

I L.o.v.e. those little owls! That is darling! Thanks for stopping by and linking! -Allison

Joyce said...

did i ever thank you for the sample you did for the shop? it's adorable, I need to find a good place to hang it. and a staff ufo party would be fine with me - talk to the others and see if anyone else wants to and let me know.