Sunday, May 24, 2009

A shout out to.....

Mary !!!!! Thank you so much. Mary bought and brought in some Heather Ross fabric for me. She had heard (from me) that I collect Heather Ross fabric and I couldn't find the cute dogs on blue anywhere. So next thing I know she is bringing me some. Thank you again Mary!!!!
I still can't believe I have it. It's one of my favorite fabrics ever. Barri from 'Bareroots'!!! Thank you so much. My boss, Joyce and her daughter , Phoebe went to Quilt Market and met Barri. Who gave them the latest BOM from 'Bareroots' to give to me. Can you believe that??? She reads my blog and sees that I Love 'Bareroots' patterns. Thank you, Thank you Barri. I hope to one day meet you myself in person.
Such sweet people out there!! And how wonderful it is that they are some how in my life.
My boss also brought back another ' Bareroots' pattern called "camping quilt". Now you know I had to have it. I just don't know what to start first .... the BOM's or the camp quilt.

Thank you so all those sweet people out there. You just don't know how happy you have made me. Just to even know that you thought of me. :o)


4 comments:

Mary said...

Awww shucks...
I didn't realise you loved it that much! well, the gnome and camper charm isn't much, but maybe you can eek a quilt square out of each anyway....
M

QuiltedSimple said...

What great gifts you received!
Kris

audreypawdrey said...

That fabric is beautiful and what wonderful patterns! Yeah for you!

Robin Hart said...

Barri is my friend and neighbor... great person. Glad to see you love her stuff as well.