Friday, April 17, 2009

cutting daisies

We are doing a Challenge quilt at work, Quilting Adventures. I am using this book, 'Quilting for Joy'.
Here is what I 've done so far. I have been cutting out daisies all week and have a lot more to go. I haven't even fused them on yet. Then I need to sew them down. I have stop all other projects so I can get this quilt top done and ......
Jonah's teacher's wall hanging quilt done by June. This is as far as I am with it. Haha. Not very far.
I will need to make my row by the end of May for the 'row robin' I am in, but I am waiting for some very cute camper fabric to come in at work. :o)

We are leaving in a few minutes to go camping this weekend. The weather is suppose to be wonderful. So no sewing will get done this weekend. Have a great weekend yourself.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the daisies, you know... :-) Perfect for a hazy daisy! I didn't get a chance to tell you how cute I think it is. I realized I had to go so late that I kind of had to rush out of there.

Jackie's Stitches said...

The daisy quilt is gorgeous!

audreypawdrey said...

I love the daisies and the fabric for your teacher's quilt. It is so fun!

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the daisies! How pretty. And I cannot wait to see the teacher quilt
Kris