I got a copy of a Jelly fish off of google images for Jonah's clown fish quilt. I figured I would add a jelly fish to the corner. ( excuse the notes written on the paper)
I used a pink java blender and cut out in the shape of the top of the jelly fish, then took my Setacolor transparent paints. ( you can get these at the quilt shop, www.quiltingadventures.com). And I painted the darker pinks and blues in. I sewed him down, then cut up yarn for the tenticles. The yarn is a hand-dyed yarn which I got for the shop too. But the company is Hand dyed hobbies. (www.handdyedhobbies.com)
I glued my yarn tenticles down with Roxanne's glue-baste-it and couch sewed them down. Here is what the little guy turned out to look like. I am hoping he looks kind of real. Not sure if I should add more critters or if I should leave it alone.
My top clown fish isn't done yet.