Friday, August 22, 2008

Vacation


I will be leaving for the beach tomorrow for a week. Yeah! So I won't be blogging next week. I got my swap angel the other day. And I am so excited to get started. We have to keep our swap angel partners a secret , but I can tell you she lives in Germany. I went to her blog and I can't read a thing, but the pictures are beautiful. She probably won't be able to read my blog either. The picture above is a snip of the fabric I am using in her 1st project. I will hopefully be working on it at the beach this week. And my advent calendar embroidery. I'll pictures when I get back.
Also, I finally got some Sublime Stitching patterns. I got the "Camp out!" one, "Craftopia" , and the "Chi-Chi Fever". I can't wait to start playing around with these. The shop I work for, Quilting Adventures is now carrying 20 different Sublime Stitching patterns . http://www.quiltingadventures.com

8 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Have a great time at the beach. Happy sewing.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

QuiltedSimple said...

Have a wonderful time at the beach. See you when you get back!
Kris

Dawn said...

Enjoy your vacation @ the beach. (I can't wait to see your beautiful embroidery on your calendar.)

suz said...

If you left click on your swap angel's blog page you should find something that will allow you to translate the page into English. Mine says Page Info with an arrow for another menu, which says Translate to English. The translation is bizarre, to say the least, but it will give you a sense of what she is saying. Good luck.

Jennifer said...

How cute! What are you going to embroider the patterns on!
And I'm glad you liked the Chubby Chick pattern! I thought it looked so cheerful! You'd better order the fabric from Sweet Peas and Angels while they still have it (unless your shop sells Moda?)

Kellie said...

I hope you had a great holiday! The weather sure has been better this week that goodness! Thanks for your kind comments regarding Megan's little quilt!

Anonymous said...

Vacations are my favorite too for family vacation trips.