Tuesday, July 8, 2008

feeling stitchy






I am on Feeling Stitchy's blog again. Yeah. This is the second time for me. The first was when I was in the Tea Towel Tour. So much fun. The pictures above are some of the stitching I did for the Tour. My Tea Towel is the last picture, I stitched the octopus.
This time I am on the blog for the Needlework swap from craftster. I made a crochet hook holder and embroider the back, I don't have a picture of it, but it is on Feeling stitchy's blog. http://www.feelingstitchy.com/

6 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Beautiful stitchery - love all the little animals.
Kris

Anonymous said...

cupjeI have been feeling very stitchy too!! I have been spending every waking hour stitching at the moment - I think I might be designing a new quilt but at this stage am just enjoying all the sitting back and stitching!! Love all of your work!!!

Anonymous said...

Grats! :) Your embroidery is beautiful. You should do more stitching!!

Jane said...

The tea towel looks such fun, love the bird too.
Thanks you for visiting my blog and your kind words. Much appreciated

Anonymous said...

Beautiful embroideries !!!
The embroidered crochet caddy is super cute and
practical !!!

Anonymous said...

your stitcheries are beautiful