Tuesday, January 26, 2010

embroidery and I've lost my mind. :o)

I received my first embroidery block back from our 'Hoop Up' Swap and I just had to post it. Dena stitched this up for me. My theme is Sew~ on ~ Wednesday. I choose the vintage 'days of the weeks' for tea towels... Wednesday was usually 'sewing'. I love this pattern and now I have it stitched up for me. Isn't it the cutest ever?!


And O m g, I am starting a new project. Yes.... I am crazy in the head. But I love this new book , " A Boy's Story" by Hatched and Patched. So I am going to start on this adorable boy's quilt in hopes that I get it finished in time for a grandson one day. LOL


6 comments:

Vicki W said...

That seems a reasonable goal!

Unknown said...

Oh Amy I am so excited you are starting the Hatched and Patched quilt, it is so cute, I love her stuff!!! The tea towel you received is very pretty!

QuiltedSimple said...

what a great quilt project! And i love your tea towel
kris

Anett said...

Hi Amy,

ist so cute! Great!

And yes, I will make the northpole Quilt!

Hugs Anett

Jantine said...

I really love the boys story idea and can see why you fell for it! Saw your colors too, they look great!

Shalet said...

Love that tea towel!