Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dilbert

Today I did a little embroidery on my 'Flower' quilt. It's coming along slowly but I am enjoying it. Embroidery is relaxing to me.

And here is Dilbert. I finished him up today. The pattern for Dilbert is by Melly & Me.

Here is more of a side view of him. This Dilbert is a 'shop' sample, but now that my kids have seen him they both want me to make them one.
I think I may go take a nap now, for some reason I am awfully tired.

PS. ' The Shop', Quilting Adventures sells both of these patterns. :o)

9 comments:

isolada. by design said...

Your work on the flower quilt continues beautifully and I LOVE Dilbert. Totally adorable! You'll have to and want to make your children one of their very own! :)

Cheryl said...

So cute! I'm working tonight. Stop by and shop!

audreypawdrey said...

Dilbert is quite the rockin' dinosaur! Of course your kids want one, I do too! The embroidery is beautiful as always.

Vicki W said...

Oh, how cute!

QuiltedSimple said...

I like Dilbert - better not let Jessie read this. And your embroidery is fantastic.
Kris

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy! Great work, as always!

~JoAnn~ said...

Your stitches are so nice and even, I can't get mine to look like that....Very pretty work.
Blessings,Joann

Unknown said...

looks great! love that pattern :)


A friend named Amy has started a list of blogging Amy's over here:

http://4patch.typepad.com/4patch/blogging-amys.html

you should check it out :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.