Friday, October 24, 2008

busy day

I went to the Richmond Guild Quilt Show today, what fun. Lots of quilts and fun stuff to buy. I bought a puzzle with a quilt on it. I am going to try to do it and then glue it together and hang it on my sewing room wall. I will take a picture of the puzzle box later and show you how cute it is.

I sent my swap angels last package out today, this is just one thing I had in there. I made this needle/pin holder, the pattern came from Cinderberry Stitches', it's a free pattern.

And I started quilting the Hungry Caterpillar quilt. Oh, I almost forgot, I finished another Christmas gift today, but I can't post a picture. I may post a picture of the fabric I used in it. It's so beautiful.
Gotta run, we are headed out to go camping for the weekend, in the rain. :o)

3 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Thanks for popping by my blog!I'm enjoying stitching the little Noah's Arc Blocks. I went to Richmond on the weekend too, Tasmania's Richmond that is, there was a little xmas craft fair on, lots of eye candy, I bought a xmas ornament. You got some lovely gifts from your Stitcher's Angel! Still waiting for mine :-)

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the needle/pin holder - great job! And your quilting looks so good on the quilt. Hope you had fun camping in the rain!
Kris

Anett said...

Hi Amy,

I am still waiting for the postman.:-)


I hope you get so a lovley stitchers angel too, and you enjoy your gifts.

Many Hugs from Germany

Anett